- Schedule a walking tour of St. Louis Cemetery -- be sure to see the final resting place of the famous Voodoo Queen Marie Laveau!
- Host a tailgate. Whether high school, collegiate or professional, enjoy the team spirits outdoors!
- Book tickets to Voodoo Music & Arts Festival on October 27-29!
- Make a special fall cocktail. See reverse for Hilltop's favorite recipe below!
- Grab a bite (or a few) at the Oak Street Po-Boy festival!
Follow @HilltopShoppe as we tackle the list!
Tribal Bees Knees
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup honey
3 sprigs rosemary
2 ounces gin
1 ounce fresh lemon juice
1 ounce honey syrup
Rosemary and apple slices for garnish
Place the water, honey and rosemary in a small saucepan and bring to boil. Turn off from heat and let steep for 10 minutes. Cool to room temperature before using and then store remaining syrup in the refrigerator!
In a cocktail shaker filled with ice add the gin, lemon juice, apple juice and honey syrup. Shake to combine and strain into a glass. Garnish with a rosemary and apple slices. Feeling festive? Add a splash of champagne!